Open Farm Homestead Turkey Gently Cooked Recipe
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Looks home cooked. Tastes home cooked. This delicious mix of antibiotic-free turkey, locally sourced leafy greens and pumpkin pieces you can see isn’t just appetizing – it’s also loaded with superfoods like coconut oil and turmeric. It’s nutritious home cooking for your pup (without the cooking).
Available in 3 different sizes: 8 oz, 16 oz, 6 x 12 oz
- Butternut Squash
- Coconut Oil
- Salmon Oil
- Tricalcium Phosphate
- Potassium Chloride
- Chia Seeds
- Chicory Root
- Choline Chloride
- Vitamins (Vitamin A Supplement
- Vitamin D3 Supplement
- Vitamin E Supplement
- D-Calcium Pantothenate
- Thiamine Mononitrate
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B12 Supplement)
- Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Chelate
- Iron Amino Acid Chelate
- Copper Amino Acid Chelate
- Manganese Amino Acid Chelate
- Selenium Yeast)
- Dried Kelp
Open Farm Homestead Turkey Gently Cooked Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for maintenance.
Guaranteed AnalysisCalorie Content ME (Calculated): 1315 kcal ME/kg, 37 kcal ME/oz, 597 kcal ME/16 oz pack
|Crude Protein||(min) 9%|
|Crude Fat||(min) 7%|
|Crude Fiber||(max) 2%|
- A home-style cooked recipe
- Gently prepared with minimal processing and 100% human grade ingredients
- A high protein and low carb meal or topper
- Made from Certified Humane® grass-fed beef and wild-caught Ocean Wise® approved salmon, raised without antibiotics
- Impactful amounts of leafy greens, pumpkin and superfoods like coconut oil and turmeric
- Designed to be rotational to offer variety in flavor and protein sources
- No wheat, corn, potatoes, peas or legumes
Review the feeding guideline to find the appropriate feeding amount based on your dog’s weight and activity level.
Serve as a complete, balanced meal or nutritious topper.
Weight (lbs) Cups/Day Oz/Day Up to 10lbs 1 7 11 to 20lbs 2 11 21 to 30lbs 2.5 15
*Increase daily feeding by 3oz or 1/2 cup for every additional 10 lbs of body weight.*Always provide access to fresh water.